So my third beta results came back with some contradicting results, as my nurse put it. My 2nd beta was 48. My third was 104. This is the right type of rise, but since we are pretty sure when I o'd due to the IUI she wasn't happy with the number and my DPO. She has me going back again tomorrow to see what my numbers do again and mentioned a possible ultrasound by the end of the week.
I will be demanding that ultrasound, just so you know.
As for me - I am getting more and more symptoms as the days go by! Thursday night I started with heartburn (which I never have), Friday the fatigue hit me like a wrecking ball, and today the nausea is rolling right in. And I will not complain one bit, as long as this little babe sticks!
I'll try to get an update tomorrow with my numbers!





No comments:
Post a Comment