I just don't know what to do. So my number went up again (yay?) but only to 298. I am finding it hard to continue to feel hopeful. Yes my numbers are going up, but I am technically 28 DPO. Most HCG numbers are around 298 at 16DPO. I know everyone is different and all, but my doctors aren't very optimistic either.
I have a fifth beta scheduled for Friday morning before work and an ultrasound NEXT wednesday.
How much "bad luck" can one person take?





I think you have a strong little fighter in there!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you've just got a late implanter there! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm praying and praying tons of love being sent your way girl!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping it's just a late bloomer :) Crazier things have happened! Hang in there. XO.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are going through this whirlwind. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a roller coaster you're going through. Thinking of you and praying that little fighter sticks.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of vibes, T&P your way!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you're going through all of this--please try to stay positive! I'll keep you in my T&P--hoping you just have a slow starter!
ReplyDeleteI'll be sending you good thoughts for the numbers to keep going up. I know it is hard to deal with.
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up! Praying for good thoughts and that you have a late implanter!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you have to deal with the uncertainty :( ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for good news.