Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dust yourself off and try again

This post will have good and bad news.

I'm miscarrying. I started to bleed heavily last night. Had a horrible night's sleep and have continued to have a terrible day. This sucks.

Good news is: it's not ectopic! At least, the doctors said everything looks clear. We will be able to try again once I get my next period.

Tomorrow will be better and I will be pregnant again.
Soon.


4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your news :( but glad it isn't ectopic.

    I hope when you're to try again in happens quickly! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - i nominated you for a blog award,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so incredibly sorry. K has kept me up to date on what's going on with you and I just wanted to say I'm thinking about you.

    I m/c'd early in my first pregnancy and it was one of the hardest things I've gone through. If you ever need ANYTHING or have any questions, please be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you! So sorry :( But so glad to hear it wasn't ectopic. I wish all the best in your next attempts. God bless!!!!

    ReplyDelete