Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3x9

My bud Kami at The Mommy Diaries tagged me in her 3x9. It looks so fun, so here we go!!

All you have to do is answer the nine questions below, and tag three of your blogging buddies. Easy Peasy! Let's get started...


1. Three names I go by: Lori, Z's, Baby

2. Three places I've lived: Rhode Island only... I haven't even moved out of the same 2 mile radius since I was born!!

3. Three places I've worked: CompUSA, Target, HBS :)

4. Three things I love to watch: My niece and nephews, Riding in Cars with Boys, Charmed.

5. Three places I've been, and loved: Six Flags, Disney World, New Hampshire.

6. Three people that email me regularly:Kami, Donna, Keri

7. Three things I love to eat: Ice Cream, Broccoli (I know, odd.) and Pasta with Pesto.

8. Three blogs I tag: Nothing Easy, Kismets Fate, As the Forest[e] Grows.

9. Three things I am looking forward to: Starting over, April vacation, Warm weather!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment