Last night I had the craziest dream. I went to the doctors to have my ultrasound. They saw that I was pregnant with one little bean. Gregg and I were on cloud nine. We left the office and for some reason my doctors office was in a mall. While walking through the mall, all of the sudden I couldn't move my left side at all and started walking in circles. I somehow managed to get back to the office and told the first "doctor" I saw. She took me through the back rooms where the nurses eat lunch, had me get in a Johnny and then wait in the waiting room! I was trying to call work to tell them I would not be making it in today but couldn't dial the right number and apparently tried for about three days. The doctor (who wasn't a doctor but a receptionist who was fired for impersonating a doctor) never came back out and I sat in my Johnny trying frantically to call work and tell them why I wasn't there.
Pregnancy brings out the crazy dreams in me!!
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment