I've made it to 7 weeks!! We are so so so happy. Still a little shocked that we actually have twins (yay!) but mostly just HAPPY! We were supposed to get to the store to play the powerball last night. We feel so lucky this week that we thought for sure we would win if we played. Of course, we didn't get there, and the winning ticket was sold in RI!!! So should have been us. . .
Anyway, here's an update on all things pregnancy at 7 weeks:
How far along?: 7 weeks
Total weight gain: Nothing so far!
How much does baby weigh?: Something like a quarter of an ounce? (x2... :) )
Maternity clothes?: I actually went on the hunt for some of those maternity pants that most wear during first tri and after you deliver. Sadly there aren't many affordable maternity clothes stores around here. I'm going to have to hunt a little longer. The only thing that isn't fitting comfortably are my jeans. They fit in the morning, but by the end of the day they are uncomfortable and I have to unbutton them.
Sleep?: Love it at the moment!
Best moment this week?: We had two best moments this week. First was seeing our two little beans and their strong heartbeats! They were seriously LOUD! (And I know we couldn't hear the actual heartbeats, but it was still awesome for them to be so loud!!) Our second was telling our parents. They were SO happy and giddy I can't even explain. They have been calling us ever since asking us questions and generally wanting to be a part of things. It's so nice to see them so happy along with us!
Movement?: I hear they are starting to move around, but I wouldn't know anything about it.
Food cravings?: It's more what can I not eat?? I'm pretty sick all.the.time. When I can eat though, I want everything hot and spicy!!
Labor signs?: Hopefully not until they are fully ready!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Being me. If I try to get things done the way I usually do, (fast and furious has always been my style) I start gagging! Bleh.
What I'm looking forward to: The morning sickness going away! I'm such a baby when it comes to throwing up.
Milestone: Seeing the heartbeats!





TWINS! I actually just teared up. So incredibly happy for you. :-D
ReplyDelete