Monday, February 6, 2012

6 Weeks

It feels so good to write that! Even though it is still (really) early, I've made it past my last pregnancy! And if I didn't know I were pregnant, I would after this week!! I just might have every symptom possible now, and some are not so pleasant!! I now have morning all day sickness. The only way I am not nauseous is if I am eating. I am going to weigh 300 pounds by the end of the first trimester!!

Anyway, I borrowed my sisters beband today because my clothes are starting to get a little uncomfortable. I can still button my jeans, but it is just not comfortable and I actually start cramping a little when I sit with them buttoned. So, no more buttoning my jeans! My work pants still fit fine though.

I'm paranoid that everyone at my work can tell I am pregnant. My boobs are a size larger and I'm so bloated that I feel like everyone is talking behind my back saying "we all know, why doesn't she just tell us already!" Silly, I know but still.

Here's a little survey for my 6th week of pregnancy! :) 
  • How far along? 6 weeks
  • Total weight gain: I've actually lost 4 pounds!
  • Maternity clothes?  Not yet, but it is uncomfortable to button my jeans, so I got am borrowing my sisters beband.
  • Stretch marks? None, but I've heard they are genetic, so I will probably have those ugly purple ones my mom and sister have. Bleh.
  • Sleep: I am getting used to waking up to pee, so that's good! No problems falling asleep at night! Especially when I'm on the couch. Haha. DH has to cart me off to bed every night. 
  • Best moment this week: Passing my date that I miscarried the last pregnancy! :)
  • Miss Anything? I have to say Wine! I didn't drink it too often, but now that I can't have it of course I want it all the time!
  • Movement: Nope, but can't wait for it!
  • Food cravings: Pickles, pickles pickles! And grilled chicken sandwiches from work.
  • Food aversions: Oddly enough, popcorn. The smell makes me want to vomit immediately. And sadly, DH's coffee yesterday morning made me leave the room.
  • Gender: Not sure yet.
  • Labor Signs: Hope not!
  • Symptoms: Everything you could imagine! The "morning sickness" has now hit big time. Of course, it is all day every day sickness. It needs to be renamed. I am also sneezing all.the.time. I'm bloated, peeing all the time, moody/emotional, have excess saliva and not a lot but a small amount of cramping still.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound this Friday! Can't wait to see my little bean!! (Or beans. .  .)

2 comments:

  1. eeeek! Remember, coffee totally nauseated me until around 17 weeks or so. Come on FRIDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I love about this post? The sheer number of exclamation points. Your excitement and happiness are tangible and I couldn't be happier for you! :)

    ReplyDelete