I get more and more excited the further along I get in this pregnancy! I am starting to fully accept that I am pregnant. (How could I think otherwise with all the dry heaving I am doing. . . ) I feel like I am already showing too! I know its super early, and no one else would be able to tell, but my tummy is definitely rounder than ever. Right now, I just feel like a fatty. Can't wait until it is undeniable that the babies are making that roundness and not the extra progesterone or just bloat galore! Speaking of extra progesterone, I get to stop taking my Crinone on the 4th! One more week!!! :)
How far along?: 9 weeks
Total weight gain: I've gained a pound, so now down 4 since before our BFP
How much does baby weigh?: They are about the size of green olives or grapes.
Maternity clothes?: I bought a few things from Old Navy online! They were having an awesome sale. I got a pair of jeans (Thank god! I don't fit in my jeans by the end of the day) and I also got two dresses. I will be largest in the summer, so dresses are going to be my staple I think.
Sleep?: Still good. Still waking up about once or twice a night to pee, though I am trying to watch what I drink before bed so it is only once.
Best moment this week?: Just being on vacation! And, totally un-baby related we bought all of the stuff we need to complete our kitchen! My house will be completely finished within about a month. (I am hoping!)
Movement?: Not yet. Can't wait though!
Food cravings?: I love spicy foods!
Symptoms?: I am still nauseous all day. I (thankfully) haven't thrown up yet, but I dry-heave a lot! Especially when I start to get hungry. Also, not sure why but the smell of a refrigerator, no matter if it is the cleanest fridge ever, makes me gag SO BAD. I thought it was my fridge, but I was at my sisters and my friends house, and their fridge smells the same as mine and I almost threw up at my sister's house yesterday!
Labor signs?: None for a while I hope!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Going a day without gagging.
What I'm looking forward to: Ultrsound tomorrow!!
Milestone: Not throwing up? haha. I'm just grateful that I am pregnant and staying pregnant!!





AHHHHH I can't wait to see the picture!!!! Text it to me as soon as you can :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you!
ReplyDelete