So, nothing too exciting happened this past week. Just trying to get through each day without throwing up! So far, I haven't fully thrown up yet, but came too close today. WIth that being said, here's a little survey about how I'm doing. . .
How far along?: 8 weeks!!
Total weight gain: Not sure if I mentioned this, but I've lost 5 pounds since getting pregnant. Still down those 5!
How much does baby weigh?: Well, they are about the size of rasberries. . .
Maternity clothes?: I still fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes, but my jeans are getting more and more uncomfortable. I found a pair of maternity jeans last night, but they are still a little big too. Not loving this in-between stage!
Sleep?: It's my favorite thing!
Best moment this week?: Not sure why, but it feels like a big deal to have made it to 8 weeks. . . I have to say though, the best moment was seeing my husband getting so excited about the pregnancy. He has apps on his phone and has seriously been waiting on me hand and foot! Love him!
Movement?: The only thing I feel moving is the gas!
Food cravings?: Nothing really this week. Still sick. (BOO)
Labor signs?: None
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Being able to eat my steaks medium rare. It his me this week when we had steak for dinner and I had to have it well done. It's just not appetizing to me cooked well.
What I'm looking forward to: Gregg and I are on vacation this week. I'm looking forward to some relaxation with my baby!
Milestone: Making it to 8 weeks!





No comments:
Post a Comment