Friday, January 2, 2009

Sad News



So, I am currently a Nanny for one of my closest friends Pam. She has two boys - Parker who is 2 1/2 and Dakota who is 10 months on the 7th. They are the most precious little ones and pretty much family to me!

Last night Pam received a call from her SIL hysterical because her mother passed away. This was completely unexpected and Pam could not even get the cause of death out of her SIL because she was so upset. Her in-laws live in South Carolina, and with two small boys it would be a difficult trip, so I am going to be spending the time at her house to take care of them. This is going to be different being there morning, noon and night! I feel so bad for them though - to lose a parent so quickly with no notice is not an easy thing! 

So, I just heard from her to get some more details and am running errands with her before she leaves. That means I need to get my butt ready! 

Lata gatas


No comments:

Post a Comment