Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm Back!

So, I am now back at home and feeling my absence! My house is out of control!!! This just shows me how much my husband depends on me to do the cleaning and laundry! No wonder he missed me sooooo much! haha. 

Anyway, My week went OK. I really missed my bed, but the boys were well behaved for the most part. (Dakota, the 10 month old was a little crazy at times, but not too bad) Now, I need to focus on the next important thing... My sister's shower! 

My sister is 33 weeks pg at this moment and her sh
ower is the 24th of Jan. My sister and I are hosting the shower at my Mom's house and thankfully we are pretty much ready for everything! I went overboard on her present and have to get that together. She is having a little girl and naming her Mia Victoria. I have bought her TONS of clothes and have them on a clothes line in her hamper. I also bought a wooden rocking chair at Michaels and am painting it in her room colors and putting her name on the back. Here is what the rocking chair looks like now, only it is wooden: 


I will post a picture of it finished! I am also making her a blanket. With all of that said, I need to go get this all done!! 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I love the chair...make sure you post a pic of the final product!

    ReplyDelete