I really have a good feeling about 2009! Gregg and I have been trying to have a baby for what feels like forever and I am determined to make it happen this year!
When I say we have been trying for what feels like forever - I mean 4 years. I have wanted to get pregnant since we got married in September of 04. I also wanted to finish school. I went off of birth control the month we got married and we did nothing to prevent getting pregnant while I went back to school. 4 years later, I graduated in May of 08 and we still have not gotten pregnant! This worried me so much before, but just this last month I decided to try to chart my temps and all that. Thank god I did!! I am pretty sure I have been misinterpreting my cycles all along! I would always think I ovulated earlier in my cycle and now that I am charting, I can see that my body was fooling me!!
Needless to say, this newfound information has made me very positive about 2009!!
Happy New Year to all!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment