Monday, January 12, 2009

My sister

So, I mentioned my sister is pg... I took some pics of her cuteness last night. I told her I wanted some "nice" pics of her for the shower, which I fully intend on using, but I also wanted to make her another little present with this cute poem: 

I Am Not Alone
(Author Unknown)

Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see. 
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels, 
it is our little secret that only I can feel. 
I look forward to your birth, 
when I can kiss your skin, 
but for now I will just smile, 
As I feel you play within. 

I am going to have that poem next to this picture: 

I love this idea and will probably do it for every friend/family member that gets pg! 

Anyway, hopefully this can be me soon and I can obsess over my little one as well as my little niece! 



No comments:

Post a Comment