How far along?: 28 weeks - Crazy!!
Total weight gain: 22lbs
How much do the babies weigh?: I'll get another measurement this Friday, but I'm going to guess that they are getting closer and closer to 3lbs each! (My back is telling me I might be right!)
Maternity clothes?: I'm not fitting in my skirts from before I was pregnant anymore! :( It's all maternity now.
Sleep?: The same as last week. Sleep is just plain difficult. :(
Best moment this week?: The nursery is painted! I'm getting things organized in there now and I will take some pictures. I'm still waiting on one bedding set to make sure it will be available, but I have a backup plan!
Movement?: Still moving around like little wiggle worms! :) It's the best feeling!
Food cravings?: Iced Tea. And, of course, ham sandwiches. cold with mayonnaise. Just so we are clear, I HATED ham and mayonnaise before I was pregnant! I have only indulged once with a half sandwich. I'm cautious with the cold cuts, but I had to have it! lol
Symptoms?:
Still have the major back pain and I'm still seriously tired. I wish I could sleep well at night!
Labor signs?: Nothing yet.
Belly button in or out?: It has now moved on to popping out when I stand or sit. It is still flat or a little concave when I lay down.
What I miss: Being able to do things on my own. I'm not used to asking for help!
What I'm looking forward to: My shower is in 2 weeks!! :)
Milestone: Making it here! I have to say, with a multiples pregnancy every week you make it is a new milestone for some! I've been really lucky so far, but I am aware that I am!





No comments:
Post a Comment