I can't believe how close it is for them to get here! It is really hitting home now that my shower is over and we have almost everything in the house and set up! Two highchairs are set up. Their car seats are in the car (since we don't have a ton of room in the house to store them... need to think about that for when they are here!) Stroller is in the trunk. Things are progressing in the nursery. It still feels kind of surreal though. . . We really are going to have TWO babies soon! Ahhh!! lol
Here's a little recap of how things are going with me this week. . .
How far along?: 30 weeks
Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself this week. Probably up a pound or two? Who knows. . .
How much do the babies weigh?: At
my last ultrasound, A was estimated at 3lbs 6oz and B was estimated at
3lbs 4oz, so I am going to guess they are going to estimate around 4lbs each at my appointment this Friday.
Maternity clothes?: Unless I am in sweatpants, I am in maternity clothes. Or the hubs clothes.:)
Sleep?: It's on and off. I think I am starting to get that pregnancy anxiety because my brain won't let me sleep much at all!
Best moment this week?: My shower!!! My friends and family are SO generous and we got absolutely EVERYTHING we need! I have never felt so loved in my life!! My shower was amazing too. My sisters and friends did an awesome job planning it! Everyone had a blast, even through my hour and a half of opening gifts! (I was going as fast as I could too. Seriously, they were SO generous!) We had games and prizes and it was just perfect. <3 them!
Movement?: All. The. Time. It is my most favorite part of being pregnant!!
Food cravings?:Still water and orange juice. I can't get enough orange juice!
Symptoms?:
Back pain, hip pain, sciatica, difficulty sleeping, random headaches,
pelvic pain and pressure, stuffy nose - and to add to last weeks symptoms braxton hicks! I have had them ongoing, but this week they are starting to get painful! They were just uncomfortable last week, but now I don't know if it is the way the babies are positioned, but they hurt! I need to remember to ask the doc about this on Friday. . .
Labor signs?: Just the braxton hicks!
Belly button in or out?: It's out almost always, unless I lay down on my back - then it is just flat.
What I miss: Being comfortable. Nuff' said!
What I'm looking forward to: getting our second crib and the second bedding set in this week and getting their room complete!
Milestone:Um... I'm getting all my paperwork in for my maternity leave. . . not sure if that counts as a milestone or not? Also, almost all of the laundry from my shower is done. Except for the larger clothes. Everything they could need in the first few months is all washed and ready to go though!





No comments:
Post a Comment