Thursday, July 19, 2012

29 Weeks

How far along?: 29 weeks
Total weight gain: 26lbs
How much do the babies weigh?: At my last ultrasound, A was estimated at 3lbs 6oz and B was estimated at 3lbs 4oz! It seems like they are gaining about a half a pound a week at the moment.
Maternity clothes?: Unless I am in sweatpants, I am in maternity clothes. Or the hubs clothes.
Sleep?: Still not easy, but oddly I have been sleeping a little better the last few nights!
Best moment this week?: Finding the other bedding set!! Since it was discontinued, I was searching for it everywhere. I ordered it from another website about 2 weeks ago and it was on "backorder". I called on Monday and they were saying it was going to be a different one that was replacing it, which obviously wouldn't work since I already have one and I want them to match. So, I had decided to change my theme. I went to Babies R' Us to return what I had, and one of the girls there found one last bedding set at a store nearby. They are shipping it to me (for free!) and I should have it hopefully by tomorrow or Saturday! :) Woot!
Movement?:  All. The. Time. It is my most favorite part of being pregnant!!
Food cravings?: Nothing really this week. It's been SO HOT here, so I have been gulping down water like crazy. Honestly, that really has been a craving since I have been pregnant though. I can't get enough of the ICE COLD water!!
Symptoms?: Back pain, hip pain, sciatica, difficulty sleeping, random headaches, pelvic pain and pressure, stuffy nose. . . . I can't think of anything else at the moment.
Labor signs?: Nothing yet.
Belly button in or out?: It has now moved on to popping out when I stand or sit. It is still flat or a little concave when I lay down.
What I miss: Not being pregnant. Ha! I don't mind being pregnant. There are definitely things I enjoy about it, but for some reason this week I am really missing my pre-pregnancy body. Not that I was the thinnest person, but I was able to get comfortable when sleeping and I was able to get 3 times as much done in a day than I am now! There is just so much to do and I can't seem to get it done fast enough to make myself happy! I need to cut myself some slack.
What I'm looking forward to: My shower is Sunday! :)
Milestone: Nothing huge. I got all of the clothes that I have so far washed and I'm putting them away today. Hopefully I can get some pictures of the nursery before and after the shower this weekend!! :)

And for some pictures. . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment