How far along?: 27 weeks - I now consider myself to be in my 3rd trimester!!
Total weight gain: Still up 20lbs. as of my doctors appointment this past Friday.
How much do the babies weigh?: The u/s tech measured them on Friday and Baby A is measuring 2lbs9oz, Baby B 2lbs5oz. This is bigger than they "should" be, and I have a lot of amniotic fluid I guess, so I get to go back to the doctors this Thursday. They want to check my fluid again to see if it increases substantially over the week. She said it could be that I have large babies (I joked that I will probably be the one to have 8lb twins!!) or I could have GD. I did my 1 hour glucose test at this appointment, so we will see if I pass or not probably on Monday.
Maternity clothes?: All shirts are maternity now. Still wearing some skirts and pants that are not.
Sleep?: The same as last week. Sleep is just plain difficult. :(
Best moment this week?: Getting to see my babies again - that's always the highlight of my week! This time my sister came with me. We were ooohing and ahhing over seeing Baby B opening and closing his mouth. It was adorable. :)
Movement?: They are maniacs! My entire stomach now wrenches back and forth. It's seriously amazing!!
Food cravings?: Nothing significant this week. Just water - it's been hot!
Symptoms?: Still have the major back and hip pain. My back is the worse. I'm exhausted lately too, I'm sure it doesn't help that I can't really sleep too well at night.
Labor signs?: I talked to my doctor about my crazy worries and she told me to just watch for any change in my discharge, but I am "doing everything right", so I can stop worrying too much about pre-term labor.
Belly button in or out?: It is completely flat and pops out when I laugh or cough!
What I miss: A good nights sleep. (I should just get used to not sleeping though. . . )
What I'm looking forward to: Painting the nursery this week :) And our 4th of July party on the 3rd.
Milestone: Making it to my 3rd trimester!





No comments:
Post a Comment