Saturday, January 7, 2012

ER Tomorrow morning!!

So, lots of news on the IVF front. . . at my last ultrasound (on Friday) they found. . . 26 follicles!!! They range from 11-20mm in size, so who knows how many they will get at my ER tomorrow, or how many will be mature, but 26!!???!!?? No wonder my ovaries are making themselves known in there!!

Today is the first day that I am really uncomfortable. Hubs and I were at BJ's and I had to hang on the carriage by the end of our trip, begging him to finish up so we could get home to my comfy couch. My RE is watching me closely for signs of OHSS, which I am praying that I will not develop! I do not want to be cancelled or sick!!

On the positive side of things, with that many follicles, I will possibly have a good chance of frozen embryos.

Hopefully this is our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment