Sunday, January 22, 2012

ER, ET and the aftermath. . .

So, I've obviously been a slacker. But with good reason, I swear!



My ER went great! I was very sore aferwards, but DH was cute and took care of me with no very few grumbles. They retrieved 19 eggs, 10 of which fertilized! We had a 5 day transfer and at that point there were still 9 little embies growing strong. The whole ET process was amazing. I had to guzzle tons of water, which was no problem because me and h2o are BFF's.
They took DH and I back to the room and did an initial ultrasound to make sure I had enough water in my bladder. Then they prepared and showed our little babes to us.


I fought like crazy not to cry, and watched as the two little white dots were transferred into their home (hopefully) for the next 9 or so months. Now the waiting begins. . .

Well, it wasn't that bad! I tested out my trigger around 3dp5dt and got a stark white BFN. Tested again 5dt5dt and. . .


:D





Here we go. . .

My beta is tomorrow. Fx'd for high numbers!!

1 comment: