Monday, January 30, 2012

5 Weeks

Today I go for my third Beta. If my number still looks good, I do believe we will be scheduling my first ultrasound!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I took another pregnancy test this morning just to make sure (obsess much?) and check it out: 
Talk about a DARK line!! Made me feel a little better. Fingers crossed for today. 

And, I will leave you with a little pregnancy survey. . . 

How far along?: 5 weeks
Total weight gain: None.
How much does baby weigh?: Pretty much nothing!
Maternity clothes?: My clothes are fitting pretty much the same!
Sleep?: I'm waking up once a night to pee now, and its hard to get back to sleep after that! I've never been one to wake up to go to the bathroom. I'm sure I will get used to it and fall right back to sleep soon. . .
Best moment this week?: Telling my sisters. They literally SCREAMED. That's what I get for taking 7 years to get pregnant I guess! haha
Movement?: Not unless we're talking gas. . .
Food cravings?: Pasta. And Bread. And Rice. Basically everything that is going to make me FAT! Oh, and typically - Pickles! haha
Labor signs?: Not even close!
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Energy.
What I'm looking forward to: My first ultrasound! We're anxious to make sure this little babe (or babes!) is/are healthy and really there.
Milestone: Getting high, doubling betas!

No comments:

Post a Comment