That is all I can say about myself after last night.
So, every year for Christmas and her birthday, I take one of my closest friend's three boys overnight as her present. She is a restaurant manager as is her husband, so they work 60+ hours a week and work opposite schedules so they can be with their kids the most that they can. With this, they almost never see each other. Last night was the night she wanted to cash in her Christmas present. Her boys are so good for me, so it really isn't a bad deal - I get to spend time with them and love it.
Anyway, last night not only did I have the three boys, I also had our usual Friday night "party" - my sister and cousin with their kids, at my house. We had seven kids in my house, and with their running around and playing as well as all of us playing a few games, including the Kinect that we got for Christmas, it was crazy.
With all that craziness, I COMPLETELY forgot to take my Lupron shot!! I realized when everyone left around 10:45 and immediately took it, of course, but - panic! I, of course, swarmed the internet and asked for some advice from my friends at the bump. It seems like it shouldn't be a problem. . . tonight starts the important shots that I just can't mess up! Gregg has deemed himself the "shot Nazi", so I guess I am taken care of now! Haha!
Happy New Year to everyone!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment