Monday, December 5, 2011

Next Step

So, I've been a slacker... but here's a little update on us.

After our last (failed) IUI, we decided to move to another facility and pursue IVF. Our previous clinic was not open to discussing what we wanted along with what they think is best for us. We discussed IVF with our last RE multiple times, and she thought it was too risky. We are hoping that IVF will give us a chance to have a child and (hopefully) have some embryos make it to freezing for siblings.

So far, moving to this clinic has been the best decision we have made yet! I am starting my birth control pills tonight, I start Lupron on the 19th and should be going in for an ER around the first week or so of January!!

Here's to the next step, and hopefully 2012 is our year to finally bring home a baby (or two)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment