Sunday, September 18, 2011

It feels different.


I'm not exactly sure why, but this cycle's failure feels different. I'm not sure if I actually let myself feel the pain of the negative test or what, but I feel completely beaten down. There is not a moment of the day where I don't feel like crying. I know that we can try again when we save up some more money, but I feel like that will be another $1,000 wasted because I am never going to get pregnant and stay pregnant. There are 4,098,485,300 people all around me pregnant. (Three at work alone!)

I just can't get away from this pain.

I feel like it's all I say, but IF is so unfair! No-one should have to go through it.


4 comments:

  1. Hang in there Lori! Look for a support group in your area. There are others out there like you and they can be a huge help in times like this. We are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( No one should have to deal with any of this.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you from TB and I found you through Kami's blog. I'm sorry for for what you are goign through hon. I know it's SO hard and unfair and painful. It took me 13 months to get pregnant on my own and that was with an unexplained IF dx and it hurt so bad all the time. So I can't even imagine how you are feeling after all you've been through. Just know you WILL be a mom one day. For some reason, things are just taking their sweet time. You'll be in my prayers tonight. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete