Wednesday, April 25, 2012

17 Weeks


How far along?: 17 weeks
Total weight gain: As of the last time I weighed myself, I am still even on my weight gain. That was this weekend, so we will see tomorrow morning if I might have gained anything yet?
How much does baby weigh?: They each weigh about 5 ounces and are about 5 inches long!
Maternity clothes?: All shirts are maternity now. Still wearing some skirts that are not.
Sleep?: Still the same. Waking about once a night to go to the bathroom and then my sleep is on and off for some reason.
Best moment this week?: Kitchen is done!!! Now I just have to organize. . .
Movement?:  I definitely feel them more and more each day. I actually have felt baby B most often because she is a little wiggle worm, but I felt baby A today while at work! He must not have liked the way I was sitting because he was kicking and/or punching away down there. :)
Food cravings?: Still spicy food. My heartburn is telling me to cut it out, but I am having a hard time resisting.
Symptoms?: *Knock on wood* I haven't had a headache for about a week and a half maybe? Woot!
Labor signs?: Nope :)
Belly button in or out?: Still in.
What I miss: Not feeling like I've been kicked in the crotch by an angry horse.
What I'm looking forward to: Still excited to find out if they are a boy and a girl in exactly a week! :) 
Milestone: Feeling my little boy. :) 



And now, for your viewing pleasure... (haha!) 




5 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations!!Love theh sticker :) I'm your newest follower from the Monday Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is fantastic how honest you have been about your adventures! Love the bump growing pics and the stickers are adorable! Where did you find those?

    I left you a present over on my blog :)
    http://www.ideallyspeaking.ca/2012/04/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool that mamas with twins can tell them apart in the womb! Congrats and yeah, heartburn just gets worst, i'd start holding back on the spice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww twins! I always wanted to have twins! :) You look great - so awesome that you can feel them already!
    stopped by from the Pregnancy Journal Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete