So at my last ultrasound they took an "educated guess" on the babies sexes. The tech was about 95% sure baby A is a boy and not as confident but said baby B looks like a girl! I will be so excited if she is right!! :)
How far along?: 16 weeks
Total weight gain: At my last appointment I hadn't gained anything. To be honest, my appetite is in full force, so I may be up a pound or two by now!
How much does baby weigh?: They are about 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces each. About the size of an avacado.
Maternity clothes?: They are here in full force now!
Sleep?:Its actually getting a little better surprisingly! That might be due to my being on VACATION though! :)
Best moment this week?:Again not baby related, but our floor is in and we have electric again, so I can cook!! :) Not so easy when we have no way to wash the dishes except our little bathroom sinks or the bathtub, but still. I'll do that if it means I don't have to eat out anymore.
Movement?: Pretty sure I am feeling them at least once a day now.
Food cravings?: Jalepeno Poppers. My cousin makes some AMAZING poppers and I want them every.night.
Symptoms?: I have had a headache almost every day for the past two weeks or so. Boo!
Labor signs?: None for a while I hope!
Belly button in or out?: Still in.
What I miss: Being able to walk up the stairs without feeling like I ran two miles. Haha
What I'm looking forward to: My anatomy scan on May 2nd when we will find out if their guess at the sexes was right!
Milestone: Knowing I am feeling them move and its not gas. I felt baby A move and heard it on the doppler! :)





Congrats! How Exciting!
ReplyDelete(Visiting from the Monday Hop)
http://kabersblog.blogspot.com
Congrats! I'm also a mom of boy/girl twins. It's a crazy experience that you will love once you get past the exhaustion. :)
ReplyDeleteI found you through UBP 12.
parentingwithresearch.blogspot.com
Congrats TCAG! I'm excited to hear what you have cooking in there :)
ReplyDelete