Sunday, February 20, 2011

I had my first IUI!

So, I had my first IUI!! I had it on February 12th but I have been really trying not to think about testing. Which is why I have waited until now to post about the IUI. Of course that didn't work. Though I gave it a good go, I not only have been thinking about testing and micro-analyzing every possible early pregnancy symptom, I have been dreaming about getting positive pregnancy tests!! Or that I am already pregnant. One night I had a dream that tomorrow was the day we would find out if we were having a boy or a girl and woke up concerned that I didn't have my baby bump. I am truly scaring myself!

As for the IUI, it was painful! The nurse had a slight issue with the catheter going through my cervix so she had to sort of shove it through which resulted in some pretty serious cramping for almost the whole day. Since then I have had some cramping but nothing I don't usually have during a normal month.

I can't wait for Thursday to come!! That is the day Gregg and I agreed to test so he can be there since I will be going to visit my bestest from Tuesday to Wednesday! :)

3 comments: