So, I got my results for my second beta today. On Friday it was 42 and today it is 48. Not looking so good. The nurse said they think I am having a chemical pregnancy.
Thing is... I am having a hard time believing this. Here are some reasons why.
1. I still feel pregnant. I know you can still feel pregnant when you are miscarrying, but I like to look on the bright side.
2. I'm not bleeding or spotting at all.
3. My numbers are going up. They aren't going up as much as they say they should be, but its up. When I first heard this my spirits immediately dropped. I'm going for my masters and left the class, went home, got in bed and cried. Then my friend sent me a text message and I told her my numbers. She immediately told me that was exactly what happened with her first son - Parker. (Pictured on the right side of my blog.) Then I jumped online and chatted with the wonderful ladies on thebump and one of the ladies posted on this here website. It also raised my hopes. There are sooo many positive stories on there that will lift anyone's spirits.
You might think I am crazy to keep my hopes up, but it's not over





No comments:
Post a Comment