Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ah, life

I am the most indecisive person ever. period. 

On that note, I have made a decision and am holding myself to it. That's right, no going back and changing my mind like I do 49,372,847,959 times. I gave Pam my 3 month notice and whether or not I have a teaching job in the fall, I am done. I will have to sub, which will kill us financially, but it has to be done. 

So, why is this a problem, you might ask? Well, I'll tell you. Trying to find a teaching job in RI is like trying to find a speck of dust in Monica's apartment. Currently there are zero jobs posted in RI. zero. I am planning on sending my resume out to all of the school districts, but I feel like that is a huge waste of my time. I worked as an HR director for a retail store before I started going to college full time, and when we were looking to hire, I never went through all of the resume's or applications, I always looked at the most recent we have received. I don't want my resume to be filed away and never looked at again! Regardless, I am going send it in. We will see. 

Gregg and I have been talking about possibly moving to Connecticut within the next year or two. We have some work to finish on our house before we could think of putting it on the market, so this year is out of the question. Stay tuned for news on that front! :) 

I haven't blogged in quite a while. There are many reasons for this, those of which I am not ready to discuss at the moment, but I am back in full force. I feel like this is a warning! haha. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the job searching front, and figuring out where you and Gregg will end up! I think CT is closer to me :)

    ReplyDelete