One of my bestest made an observation about me today. She said to me "You get bored so quickly!" And, that is so true! I am always changing my appearance, changing my wall colors, getting a new car, etc. It's a bit ridiculous, but that's just me! About a month ago now I colored my hair on my own, which turned out a little disastrous in my eyes.
This is what my hair looked like:

I then put in some dark brown and let the sun do it's thing. This is what I came up with:
(Don't mind my terrible face!) 

Then I went to my trusty Dale and had her give me some highlights and a cut (I have new bangs!) And this is the end result, which I am loving more and more every day!

Along with changing my appearance, which is always for me, I also changed the color of my front door! :) I love it! It's pouring right now, so I will get a picture of my house to post before and afters. I have a light blue house, so I was having a hard time finding a good color for the door besides white. I chose a red, which looks SO AMAZING!
Yay me.





Ohhh, Dale did a marvelous job! I can't wait to see your door pic!
ReplyDeleteOOOH I loves it! (I didn't think it looked bad when you did it). I love the bangs!
ReplyDelete