Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally some progress!!

I haven't had a chance to update my blog since my doctors appointment on Wednesday, but I went to a new midwife (and thankfully LOVED her!) and left with the most hope I have had in my 4+ year long TTC journey yet! We have an appointment this upcoming Thursday with an OB who specializes in fertility problems!! 

Every other doctor I have seen told me since we were only not using protection and weren't "trying" consistently that they wouldn't do a fertility work up just yet. Then I had my issues with the polyp and had my period for what felt like a year straight and I was just feeling like it was never going to happen and probably wasn't supposed to happen! When I explained my whole history to my new midwife, she said exactly what I have said and what everyone else in my family who I confide in has said... 4 years is a long time to not be protected and to have not gotten pg! So, she set me up with the new Dr.! :) 

Now, I am currently 10DPO and hoping that I am pg but also I have hope that I will be able to find out what's going on if I am not! It took all I had to not PIAC this morning! DH's birthday is Tuesday and I really want to wait until then to test. I don't know that I will be able to though... 

DH is on vacation this week so I am hoping that things will get done in the house! I am really excited to get my hallway finished and get things rolling on our bathroom extension downstairs. Our hallway is almost finished and we are expanding our closet (no joke, it used to be a closet!) sized 1/2 bath a little. My sister couldn't fit in there while she was pg!! 

Here's to progress all around!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment