I missed posting my 31 week update, but there wasn't too much different about last week that I won't include in this week's update, so here we go!
How far along?: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: At my last appointment, I hadn't gained anything more, so I think we are still at up 26 pounds!
How much do the babies weigh?: My ultrasound at the end of 30 weeks they were estimating about 4 1/2 pounds each, so I am going to guess that they are a little over 5 pounds each now! I go for another ultrasound this Friday.
Maternity clothes?: Unless I am in sweatpants, I am in maternity clothes. Or the hubs clothes.:)
Sleep?: Still on and off. I am starting to have anxiety ridden dreams. Last night's dream was a whopper. One of the babies clawed its way out of me with this three inch CLAWS and was a girl. But, the other stayed in and I commented on how weird it was to be pregnant with only one baby. The hubs is so nervous that the ultrasounds (all 467 million of them) are wrong and we have at least one girl in there. He's so worried that we will not be prepared!
Best moment this week?: Two things. First was getting the very few things we didn't get from the shower and fully feeling prepared for them to make their arrival. Their room is DONE, with the exception of painting two trees on the walls. This could be done after they are born too... not a rush) The second thing was our deciding on names!! (That deserves it's own post!) That is the only other thing I have to put in the room. I plan on having them "hang" from the tree branch I want to paint above their cribs. :)
Movement?: All. The. Time. It is still my most favorite part of being pregnant, but the bigger they get the more they are HURTING me! Baby A pushes on my left hip SO HARD and he just loves to squish his head as far into my pelvis and/or bladder as possible. B is just a maniac and is constantly moving, but when he feels like stretching out, he does and I swear my side pushes out 2 inches! Still love it though!
Food cravings?: Cinnamon Crunch Bagels from Panera. YUM!
Symptoms?: Still all the same symptoms!
Labor signs?: Just the braxton hicks!
Belly button in or out?: It's out almost always, unless I lay down on my back - then it is just flat.
What I miss: Being comfortable. And sleep - though I just need to get used to not sleeping!
What I'm looking forward to: Their arrival!
Milestone: My doctor at my last appointment said my goal was to make it to 32 weeks, and here I am! My personal goal is to make it to AT LEAST 36 weeks, but I would like 37 or 38 better, just to make sure they are fully prepared to come right home with us! Fingers crossed!!
And, for pictures! Don't mind the lovely stretch marks! (Bleh!)





You look amazing! So cute. I hope to one day have twins!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. My son loves Thomas train. He would of loved that.
Found you on Mingle Monday. I am a new follower. If you get a chance check out my blog!
Megan
http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/