Monday, March 19, 2012

12 Weeks


Yeah so I skipped 11 weeks. Not on purpose, though. Things have been quite hectic with our kitchen remodel and niece and nephew birthday's. Craziness! This weekend hasn't been exactly relaxing, but it wasn't nearly as hectic as last weekend! And it's BEAUTIFUL, so who wants to sit at a computer when I could be enjoying the 70 degree sunshine?!?? (My windows are open, so I am still enjoying it while I type...)  

With that being said, here is my survey. :) 

How far along?: 12 weeks. By some calendars I am out first tri! Woot!
Total weight gain: I've got my appetite fully back, and that has added 2 pounds. So now, down 2 pounds total.
How much does baby weigh?: They are the size of limes I think? Not sure of their weight though. I will have to start looking that up. My internet is out enjoying the sunshine too though, and only sporadically works right now.
Maternity clothes?:  Jeans are a must now. Everything else I wear is pre-pregnancy clothes.
Sleep?: I'm still waking up a few times a night to pee. And last night I had to sleep with another pillow on my back. Its starting to hurt a lot more now!
Best moment this week?:  Seeing my little angels jump around during the ultrasound. It was awesome. 
Movement?:  Nothing that I can feel.
Food cravings?: Spicy foods. Onion soup. Fruits and veggies. I can stomach sweets, but I just don't want them.
Symptoms?:  Only a little dry-heaving if I don't eat RIGHT when I am hungry. I have terrible indigestion at night only. (Or if I eat something really fatty, like bacon.) I've got the sharp shooting pains in my bbs here and there. And my back hurts.
Labor signs?: Nada
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: With St. Patty's day here this weekend, I have def. missed beer. 
What I'm looking forward to: My NT scan next week. My sister and cousin go to the same doctors office and they said they switch over to 4D during it and its just an awesome ultrasound.
Milestone: Making it to the 2nd tri! I think I can breathe (a little) easier now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment