I bought a home doppler, specifically the Sonaline B Doppler, and it came in on Wednesday. Needless to say I have tried to find the babies heartbeats every night without any luck. I haven't stressed about it because it was really early, but you know that wouldn't stop me from trying!! Well, today I found them BOTH! What a nice way to begin week 10!
I'm hoping my m/s will be leaving soon. Today has been a decent day. I have been able to eat without a problem and the gagging and such is getting less and less. Mostly only if I wait too long to eat or if any of the smells that are terrible to me come along. (Popcorn, any fridge - odd I know, certain air fresheners...) I got through a whole work day without my Zofran on Friday too. I'm hoping I can drop it completely! Unless there is a really bad lunch one of the days this week.
Here's a little survey for this week. :)
How far along?: 10 weeks :)
Total weight gain: Still holding steady at 4 pounds lost.
How much does baby weigh?: They are the size of prunes.
Maternity clothes?:I have a few things I got from Old Navy, but they are seriously too big still! I got a pair of pants that work for now from Babies R' Us today. My work clothes still fit fine, it's just my jeans are too uncomfortable. Maternity jeans are still a little too big and fall down often, but they are SO MUCH MORE COMFY!!
Sleep?: It was getting bad at the beginning of the week, but I started running my humidifier and using the Netti Pot at night as well as in the AM and I am back to sleeping like a champ!
Best moment this week?:Hearing my little babes on the doppler! I think I will try again in a little while. This is going to get addicting. . . Also I had an appointment with my OB. I got to see the little beans again and I found out that I will be getting an ultrasound at EVERY VISIT!! That made me quite happy!
Movement?: Nothing that I can feel, though my little weekly app says they are now starting to jump around like little Mexican Jumping Beans!! :)
Food cravings?: Still loving spicy foods, but I have to be careful what I am eating because my heartburn is ALREADY getting out of control!
Symptoms?: Still dry-heaving here and there and I have my good days and bad days with the nausea. My boobs still hurt a bit and the areolas are getting a little darker. I definitely have the road map veins all over my boobs and on my hips near my groin. This past week I was extremely bloated I am guessing, because I am actually a little smaller than I was all week!
Labor signs?: Nada
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Wine. Oh how I miss wine.
What I'm looking forward to: This isn't baby related, but we are renovating our kitchen, and I am looking forward to the demolition being done so the dust will be gone! I am confined to my computer room or out of the house so I am not breathing it in and it kinda sucks!
Milestone: Finding their heartbeats :)





No comments:
Post a Comment