I want to set myself some goals and feel like I might do a better job of keeping up with these goals if I put it out there on the interwebs for all to see. So, here are my goals for 2010!
1. I want to read 50 books this year. I know a lot of readers do this and I wanted to see how many I read and see if I can at least read 50. I have added a list of those I have already read on the side of my blog.
2. I don't like to say I am going on a diet, so my goal for this year to become a healthier person overall. I'm trying to make sure we don't go out to eat often (we used to go out at least 3 times a week. Now, it is unusual if we do at all!)
3. I want to get myself off of my caffeine addiction. Hopefully I will be ktfu by the end of the year, and I don't want to suffer through my extreme caffeine MIGRAINES for the first month or so of my pregnancy.
4. This goal is for the hubs and myself. I want to get the last of our home projects done! We are almost fully done with the hallway and we just need to finish the 1/2 bath move we are doing.
5. My last goal is to do the best I can at my job, impress the bosses and secure myself a job for the next school year! :)
Not too bad I think. It will be a busy and eventful year and hopefully I can keep this up!!
xoxo





I think that these are some really great, reasonable goals. Good luck!
ReplyDelete