I have my fingers crossed for good luck!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
IVF
So, Gregg and I are having some problems with getting pregnant on our own, and after some tests we have found out that our chances of having a biological child are not high. Around the 50% chance. We are doing everything we can to increase those chances and have opted to take the IVF road. I called today to set everything up as far as appointments go, and I am going next week for the initial discussion about what tests I have to undertake, probably the money talk (gulp) and anything else we need to discuss. I am really excited to be getting things started, but I am so scared as well! What if things don't work out and I never have a biological child? Gregg and I are completely open to adoption, but it literally hurts to imagine not carrying my child, getting to feel them kick inside me and all the other wonderful feelings a pregnancy brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment