I feel like things are starting to turn in my favor lately. (finally!!) I got the job I really wanted, hubs and I have a plan to get the house completed by 2010 and we are getting things rolling for IVF! These kind of good things give me more and more hope that our IVF will work and then my life will be perfect!!!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Career - Check!
At least for the next year anyway! I am awaiting more details, but as of November 9th I have a long term substitute position!!! Woot!! It is in my favorite school too, where I feel the most comfortable and loved! I have been subbing there since the beginning of the school year and many of the teachers request to have me in their classrooms because they love me. (what's not to love??) =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment