And Happy Mother's Day to all of you Incredible Mommy's out there!! :)
How far along?: 20 weeks
How far along?: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm actually up 10 pounds now! I feel like this was SO quick, but my doctor didn't comment and I didn't start gaining until much later, so I'm OK with it.
How much does baby weigh?: They each weigh about 10.5 ounces and are about 10.5 inches long!
Maternity clothes?: All shirts are maternity now. Still wearing some skirts and pants that are not.
Sleep?: Still the same.
Best moment this week?: Gregg feeling Baby B move! And today I was able to see my stomach jump from that crazy boy! It was so weird because though I saw my stomach jump and then Gregg felt it right after, I didn't feel it from the inside! I think this is normal since I have an anterior placenta with B. Still the best moment!
Movement?: Getting more and more every day! I love feeling them!!!
Food cravings?: Still spicy food. I'm trying not to indulge, but its hard!!!
Symptoms?: My right hip is starting to hurt, especially when I am sitting a certain way. Still having the back pain and the crotch pain, but I don't know if I might be getting used to the pain or if it is getting a little better but it doesn't feel as bad.
Labor signs?: Thankfully not!
Belly button in or out?: Still in, though very shallow!
What I miss: After our company last night, I really really miss beer! It was kinda fun laughing at (and with) them though. :)
What I'm looking forward to: School is out in 4 weeks! Summer Vacation!!! :)
Milestone: Definitely Gregg getting to feel our little boy. :) And for the pictures. I'm definitely growing! :)





Stopping in from Kelly's Korner! Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK :). I had twin boys in November and we have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Life is crazy with twins! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :).
ReplyDeleteawe 20 weeks with twin boys!?!?! how exciting!
ReplyDeleteJust saying HI from Kelly's Korner I'm a FTM July momma!!!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm Shar! Your newest follower from the Monday blog hop!
Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com
20 weeks with twins! Aw, that's amazing! Best wishes for the rest of your pregnancy!
xoxo-Shar