Friday, August 26, 2011

The Clomid Crazies

I seriously have sit down each night this week to start typing, take my Clomid pills before I forget, and am INSTANTLY exhausted. It's mind boggling that these pills can make me tired so fast!

Tonight is my last night taking these pills. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday morning. This is still all new to me, so I am assuming they will be checking the size of my follicles? During my baseline she counted ten hanging out on my right ovary and said that was good. My right side is feeling the ovulation pains, so I guess I can [unofficially] confirm some growth there?

As for other symptoms I am experiencing on Clomid. . .

HOT FLASHES! Honestly, I wake up a few times a night intensely overheated. Today I started to get a headache and tried to lay down on the couch to help it. I got so hot I thought I was going to throw up! It's a little ridiculous.

I also am having some mood swings. Ranging from anger to a crying mess. Today at work someone said something to me and I got murderously enraged. It was irrational and a little scary, because that is just not me! Later in the day I was sobbing. Why you might ask? I have no idea. Thursday morning Hubs woke me up by talking to the TV (about hurricane Irene, which happens to be my mother's name. She's all kinds of proud) and I got so mad I had to hold myself back from hitting him. I'm scaring myself.

I just have to keep on repeating to myself - this will be all worth it when I get that positive pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment