Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

2011. Wow! It's funny how when you are a little kid and your talking about the future the years seem so far away. I remember talking about the year 2011 when I was about 16 with my Mom because this is the year I turn thirty. I had this whole plan and it was perfect.

My life has turned out so right and so wrong from what I imagined and planned it to be. I have an incredible man at my side, the career of my dreams and a {work in progress, but beautiful} house, but the one element of my life that I was sure would be the center of my twenties was missing.

I plan on bringing that into my life with my thirties and finally getting everything on my list of accomplishments so I can live the rest of my life in complete and utter happiness! Here's to 2011, adding an adorable little one to our family, finishing our house, and having a happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment