Tuesday, February 23, 2010

=)

I've been blessed by my bestest Kami with this Beautiful Blogger Award. Go ahead, click on her name. You'll find some adorable pictures of her handsome son and my godson :) as well as the adventures of a new mom!

And now.....

Here are the rules for the award:

~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

Here we go...

1. We purchased our current house when I was 21 years old and I am so proud of it!

2. I have an obsession with scrapbooking and in an estimation I would say I have about 3,000 dollars worth of scrapbooking stuff, as well as a whole scrapbooking room in my house!!

3. My parents had a hard time naming me because both of my grandmothers didn't like the names they picked out, so I was nameless for the first 3 days of my life. My dad's friend actually came up with my name when he and my father went to a bar to celebrate my birth!!

4. One of the stipulations my Mom had with my name was that it be short because my maiden name was 10 letters long with 4 z's! This is why they spelled my name L-O-R-I.

5. I was nervous about spending all that time and money going to school to be a teacher and then hating it, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE being a teacher!! :)

6. I have 3 cats, whose names are Oreo, Wookie and Mista Fitz. We have silly nicknames for them too. Oreo we call Ma because she had kittens with us, which is where Wookie came from. Wookie we call "The Wook-a" just because it fits her, and Mista we call Yeti because he is always yelling/howling.

7. I love dolphins and have a dolphin tattoo on my back. If I didn't love all 4 seasons of New England and was willing to move to Florida, I would have went to school to be a Marine Biologist and try like hell to train dolphins in Sea World!!


Now for those lovely ladies who I would like to nominate...

Mrs. Foreste with her cutie-pie little girl. :)
Mrs. Mccauley who I would like to say CONGRATS to!!! :)
Lyse who I love like a sister!
Monkey and her beautiful little Sutton .
LL who always seems to crack me up when I read her blog.
AJ who I am hoping to get to start blogging again!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment