Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last Chance Workout...

I love The Biggest Loser. Everyone who watches has a favorite trainer, and if I were ever on there (I hope to never need to be on there, though!) I would want to train with Jillian. She is a hardass bitch, but she always gets the job done, and she tries (and usually succeeds) to heal all wounds that lead to the obesity these contestants are fighting to overcome. And also, you can always see her HUGE heart as she is working with these people.

So, my biggest loser speech was because I got Gregg to bring our exercise bike to my computer room. Now, I can ride the bike while I watch TV at night. I did 45 minutes on the bike today, turning the resistance to the most difficult for all of the commercials on TBL. Try it. It's torture!! I can't wait to do it every night and start to see some results!!

Three more days until my IVF consult appointment. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment