Monday, February 2, 2009

Scrapbooking.

I absolutely LOVE to scrapbook. I have an entire room FILLED, (And I mean filled) with scrapbooking supplies. So, on Thursday, while I was watching Ben I decided to take advantage of his day full of sleeping to do some scrapbooking. I have been working on my wedding album for a while now and I need to get it finished already, especially since our 5 year anniversary is coming up this year! But, of course I couldn't get the motivation to do my wedding album!

I seriously have Babies on the Brain! So, instead of working on my desperate wedding album, I made a mini pregnancy album! I wanted to do this for my sister, but didn't get the weekly pics I wanted to so I changed my present to the rocking chair. Since I had the stuff, I figured I could make one for me when I get pg and it would be rather quick. 

Here are some pics of it. I don't know how well they are going to come out, but you could probably get the general idea. I LOVE how it came out!!!

:D

1 comment:

  1. That is super cute!...and it's all ready for you to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete